Simply Family Dog is open to all dog owners who are willing to share their experiences with their pet dogs. If you have dogs and will like to share some tips on living with your dog or information about dogs in general, feel free to write for us!
Submission Terms and Conditions
While Simply Family Dog welcomes guest posts, we do have terms and conditions for submissions to ensure the quality of the information provided to our readers.
- The work must be original and free from plagiarism.
- You must have the full copyright of your work. This means that you have not previously published the contents of your work on any other platforms.
- After submitting an article to us for review, you agree that your work will not be published anywhere else for at least 2 weeks. If we accepted your work within 2 weeks, you will not publish your work anywhere else. If there is no reply after 2 weeks or we declined your offer within 2 weeks, you are free to publish your work elsewhere.
In return, these is what we will offer you:
- You retain the rights of your content – we will publish your post under your name or under anonymous if you prefer so.
- We retain the rights to publish/edit/remove your post on our website without prior notice. We may or may not inform you in the event that we remove your post. If we do remove your post, you regain the rights to publish your work on other platforms.
Guidelines For Submission
Simply Family Dog appreciates if you can adhere to these guidelines when submitting a guest post. Works that follow these guidelines have a much higher chance of getting accepted.
- Your work should be at least 1,000 words, ideally more than 1,200 words, in Microsoft Word format.
- Do double-check your work before submission to ensure that it has minimal grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.
- Consider how your work will add value to the lives of other dog owners – and structure your work around it. As such, we will accept mentions of any company, product, or service as long as they are kept in moderation.
- The addition of citation links, especially to scientific articles or articles by professionals, is highly recommended.
- Include at least an image as the featured image. You may provide more images within your work. You must either have the copyright of the images used or use images from the Public Domain.
Sending Your Work To Us
Please submit your work to email@example.com.